QCCN “PICKY EATERS” WEBINAR
Our FREE webinar took place on March 15th exploring the often-complicated relationship young children have with food. It also addressed strategies to manage selective or restrictive eating as well as those children who may be more sensitive to food taste, smells and textures.
Topics included but were not limited to:
- Understanding and Adapting to a Child’s Nutritional Needs
- How the Environment Impacts Young Eaters
- Avoidant Restrictive Intake Disorder (ARFID)
- The Role of Developmental Disabilities
- Practical Tips for Healthy Eating
- Picky Eater vs. Problem Feeder
- Oral Sensory Processing and Much More!
QCCN, LENA GROW, & GUTTMAN FOUNDATION PARTNERSHIP
On March 8th, QCCN held a Collaborative Meeting yesterday with our amazing partners at LENA Grow and our supportive funder from the Stella and Charles Guttman Foundation.
We also welcomed Grand Street Settlement and their funder Viking Global. It was a great day reflecting on our progress supporting our valued family based childcare providers along with promoting language and learning development in young children.
To learn more about the innovative work of LENA Grow simply go online to:
ENGLISH VIDEO: What teachers are saying about LENA Grow | LENA
SPANISH VIDEO: What teachers are saying about LENA Grow (Spanish) | LENA